Monday, July 2, 2012

Blog 15-Technology

In the article Technology from The Chronicle of Philanthropy, all the historic games are being preserved in an archive in Austin, Texas and being put into a museum. It is a good idea to have for students as well as adults to see how technology and gaming has developed over the years. It has come a long way! It would be cool to reminisce on “the ole days” to remember a few of my favorite games like Spyro, Frogger, and Hercules (that is embarrassing I know!).
As video games are popular to the generation now because of it being so interactive and fun, this museum would be interesting for the specific group of the population who is really into technology and gaming. For the part of the population like me for example, I just have no interest in seeing a multimillion museum on gaming. I would be more interested in seeing a museum that was historic on the philosophers of education like Piaget. The museum could have some of the items and videos that were used in the philophers experiments on display. However, that is only my opinion and I know that the technology part of the population just said EWW really do you think that??! But yes, that is what I am into! This is just more my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment