Monday, July 2, 2012

Blog 13- John Hunter's World Peace Game

I LOVED John Hunter’s video on World Peace. It was amazing to see the children so engaged and interactive with the game. He had it perfected and through many of the strategies had the students thinking on a higher level. Most students who get on this level is only through gifted programs, but why not all the students? This is an incredible way to teach a lesson, not on world peace, but on anything! The students had fun and worked together to accomplish a goal, but learned way more than they would have through a regular class lesson. I am really just blown away with his lesson. I hope that I can make as many lessons as engaging and at that level of higher level teaching in my classroom!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same Caroline. I hope that I can come up with something even more amazing than John Hunter's "World Peace Game" for my students. This is an amazing way to get involved in your students lives and learn how they will react in certain situations.

    ReplyDelete